Sunday, February 25, 2007

I was damn angry just now at work
Knn

One Malay patient came in
& his mum wrote me the name
But I couldnt find the name off the system
So I called the name
She never said anything
& I asked if that was the correct spelling
She didnt reply me
& insisted she came yesterday

Yes... but there were 30 people who came yesterday!

I asked her if the name is spelt as what she has written or that as in system
She bo chup me!
Then I asked her where she stays
She also didnt reply me!

I was so pissed that I just took out the casenote of the patient's whose name looks most matching
& said to my colleague in chinese
"I think is this one. Ask her name never reply, ask her where she stays also donno"
Then she replied
"You cannot say like this. Maybe I forget..."

Fine
I didnt talk to her much either
I could have explain the importance of retrieving correct casenote of the patient
and also the need to ensure all particulars to be updated
But I just didnt bother

I hate to be ignored
Coz I think I've enough for being treated like a fool from Monday to Friday
& that's why I'm damn pissed on this Saturday non-working day

All to begin with is...
She is so wrong!
Her handwriting sucks & all the alphabet joined up to form another name
& because of this
I couldnt find it off the system
I called the patient using the name she gave
She responded to me
So I thought it's the correct name
Then I told her I couldnt find
Just wanna confirm the spelling
She ignored me
The closest match to the name she gave me & that in system is of different spelling
I asked her where she stays
She said she didnt know
& just claimed that she came yesterday
Hello!
30+ people came yesterday
Which is you?
When I found it and made the comments
It was plain 'suay' that she understands chinese
BUT WHO CARES!
If you could provide the IC number
Which was not recorded in the system neither!

The 3 major important info were all lacking
Name, IC & Address
Plus the attitude
I so wanna slap her right in the face for not answering to me in the first place
IF she could just let me know
Rectify the error in the system
Everything is just solved

Stupid people

No comments: