Thursday, February 15, 2007

Busy day

Spent the first few hours tidying up the loose & messy documents
And was called into Boss's room to discuss some issues for 10 mins
Make me late for lunch!!

I was supposed to meet Jas for lunch at her office at 12pm
Cab reached at 1210pm
Although the uncle still can ask me
"I drive fast or not? Scare or not?"
BWHAHAHAH
I wanted to reply
"No la.. I drive faster than you"

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO

I need to go over to attend a meeting & get something from her office
So we had a quick lunch
& then headed to my venue

My first business trip

IF ONLY MY BUSINESS TRIP IS OVERSEAS!!!
Which I'm anticipating very much in my near future should I decide to expose myself to the outside world
& I hope I'm ready for it

Because Jas's office is in one of the buildings of the compound
I had to walk around searching for my venue
& although I was following the signages
I still got lost!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

How bloodily 'useful'

Not bad la
At least can jiak zua for a few hours outta office

Call it good or bad
I had a feeling that my Boss wanna 'develop' me
>_<
She expanded my port-folio
Which I'm not so confident with
*gasp*

We shall see.........

So!
How did you spend your Valentine's Day?
I didnt spend it
Coz DarDar not free
No flower, no chocolates, no typical Valentine's Day gift
But this time round
I'm spending it with a status
=D

No comments: