Sunday, February 11, 2007

DarDar made me cried my soul out for 2 hours
*CRIES*
But I fell asleep after that

DarDar kissed me awake in the morning
I was as sloggish as a rotting octopus
He woke me up to make me pack my whole room for the Chinese New Year

He made me check through every corners
& every plastic bags making sure everything is sorted out
Wanted or Not Wanted
Until I found a dead, decomposed, dried lizard in one of the bag
I freaked the hell out so badly that my hair stood on its very high ends
& declared 'Surrendered' for my mission

I sat on my bed refusing to clear my things
But I was cleaning my tarnished silver accessories
DarDar looked at me & said
"You very free hor?"
& he continued to pack my room

I'd made a new ear-ring stand outta styro-foam!

Hahahaha
So good to have a house-husband next time
Heeeheeeee

After 4 hours

SEE!
SO CLEAN!
*claps claps claps*

My nose kept running for the whole day
& I think I'm having fever...

No comments: