Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today cried several times
1 in office
1 on bus
Teary eyes
But I think those were enough

It's just a sad environment to work in now
How people can gang up & stab me right in my heart from behind
is really something very unexpected
Not that I wish to even expect before I started work
But cruel world it is

I was thinking of my days in University
I was alone too
But I felt happy coz I have Lizt
Plus the fact I have Wolfie too
Which make me almost home
Dr Williams, my best teacher being closest to me
=)
The sweet memories....

I think I prefer to be myself
Alone
Doing things I could
I was happy with the WildFilms
I do things related and make new friends

Starting to think very pessimistically

If one day I'm gone
Just like that

Let me tell you
I think I'd seen enough

No comments: