Friday, January 19, 2007

I just spent 4 hours in the office
Doing whatever is do-able on my table
Basically
Nothing
BWhahaha

& then Er Ge came to fetch me for lunch
Went to Adams Road for the Selera Rasa Nasi Lemak

We nearly had three accidents today
Not that I dont trust Er Ge's driving skills
But then I think the road is really dangerous

As we were on our way to Adams Road
& while moving our way along a bend
A lorry did a wide turning & cut into ours
Er Ge ji tao braked & horned
I kana chua-tio
I was talking half way & suddenly just froze
Imagine the lorry 100x bigger
Made of hard metal
Almost touch me by an inch

*faint*

Then we went to Kaki Bukit coz Er Ge wanna change his rotor disc
& along the way on PIE
There's this huge object lying on the road
But as Er Ge is already cruising
It's just damn late to slow down
& that huge thing went underneath his car
Producing loud sound
I responded with a big 'OUCH'

Hey man
The car is gonna be damn hurt
When it gets hurt
Er Ge's wallet is gonna be hurt too

After few hours
Er Ge fetched me home
& while back on PIE
Er ge wanted to change to Lane 1
& in 3 seconds
He swerved left & right
I thought he playing game leh
& I said "Eh, Er ge... dont play on the road leh"
Then Er ge pointed at the Honda Fit that overtook us from behind as he tried to seep through the gap between our car & road shoulder
What an ass
He nearly got us hit a motorcyclist
I saw him wriggled as Er Ge swerved

SDW 3660 Honda Fit from SHC
You dont play play hor

Scary man
Now come to think bt it
I haven been driving much ever since I got my license
I guess when I hop onto my own car when I could afford it
Sure buang one
LOL!!
*touch wood*

I feel good today
COz it's Friday
& tomorrow is weekend
SHOPPING!

No comments: