Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Consider it a good week
I escaped from work
Not that I dare risking AWOL
but I volunteered myself to attend a workshop
Which my company agrees to pay

So
Why not?

This workshop deals with Employment Act
Just wondering why the hell do I wanna get involved with laws
I actually come face to face with it every day
& being absolutely a dumbass
That's aother reason why my boss agrees to sponsor me for it

Ha!

The lecturer is a lawyer
& he taught us the Acts using his own case studies
Which is very fun & interesting

Let's quote an example
You know that it's illegal to drive 100km/hr on Singapore roads
& so when you go Malaysia
You floored the acceleration pedal like no one's business
(Un)Expectedly, you got caught by the Malaysian police
You handed them RM$50 for the so-called speeding charge
and left
When you're back in Singapore thinking everything is fine
You're so goddamn wrong because
You had commited corruption in Malaysia
You're arrested and offence was committed

Cool?

Cool

The course lasted for 2 days
So I got 2 days of 'rest' with knowledge gained
On top of that I have a Certificate of Attendence!

Double coolness!
I shall just volunteer myself more often to do such things

I went back to office yesetrday during lunch time
since it's 10mins walking distance anyway
& I tell you
The feeling back to office sucks

My colleagues were gathering together for a chat
& when they see me back
None of them even talked to me
As if I never exist
What does it say?
It says that my existence is negligible to them
With or without me is the same

That totally pissed me off when I saw loads of paper left on my table
Simple things like sending forms to destinated depts are left in my intray
Waiting for me to wait out
Just coz it's forms of staffs that I'm taking care of

I was pondering
This kinda thing is so simple
Cant they even help to send it out?
Must they really differentiate between sesame & green bean before they can lay a hand on it?
This issue lies the same when I was on 1 week leave to Hong Kong
When I returned
My outstanding things are still not solved
& existing things become outstanding
Let's just say that everything was untouched

WHAT THE FUCK
Thanks (but no thanks) for the coverage!

Still wanna tell me that they helped me when I was overloaded (which sadly they didnt, it's still outstanding 5 months later but it's their business now because they volunteer to take over from me)
& then blame me for doing a bad* job
*Bad to them because they think it's easy but in fact, they never understand/realise the magnitude of the project because it's all done by me ALONE

2 particular colleagues especially, dont even wanna blink at me
When they see me
It's like...
I am transparent!

Bah

I have better things to do
*rols eyes*

No comments: