Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's been ages someone last wrote me something in Friendster
& it's so damn interesting!



My reply (forgot to save a copy in folder):

Thanks for looking up on me & telling me that man almost died. Say Thanks for me if you see the courageous civil servants of Singapore

My eyelashes are real and long that whenever it drops, it pokes my eyeball. I have to use 'Soften' to soften it everytime.

You seem to like guessing alot. Apology to let you know that I have never been mistaken as a bitch. Yes, type it out. I prefer proper English. & probably your lousy guess had made you a flop.

I should congratulate you actually. I never reply to messages in Friendster, but just because your story of that dying man attracted me, it just let my curiousity cat ran out of my bag.

I dont communicate to strangers, especially those who always mistake girls as bitch.



It feels so good to stab him right in his banana

No comments: