Saturday, January 20, 2007

I thought it's gonna be a good day today
It was shining when I was at home
& when I was on the bus
It poured

What the hell

Today seems rushy
Coz DarDar doesnt like to walk in the rain
Well, neither do I when I dont have an umbrella
so I didnt get to see much happenings along the street

Sigh
I just cant take it anymore!
Everyone around me is as skinny as a twig
I was as skinny as a twig too
But now?
I am as fat as a cucumber

I am sad
Je suis tres triste
*sob sob*

Dardar said he'll go jogging with me
but never
I said I wanna go swimming
He said he doesnt want
I said I'm going for my dragonboat
He not happy
He said we go cycling
But my bike is dying soon
So
In the end
We rot at home eating pizza with sprite

WHAT THE FUCK!

His friend said that he looks fatter than before
Asked what did I feed him
& I replied that I'm also getting fatter than before
His friend replied
"Something must be wrong with both of you"

I believe so

I'm planning an overseas trip in the middle of the year
Either Bangkok in April, KL in July or Beijing in August
Why?
Coz there'll be dive expos held there!
Wooooooooooooo
& I hope I have enough money to invest on a dive computer by then
It's practically one of the survival dive items that one must have
& thank God I'm still surviving with none
The Mola-mola blessed me

How I love my sea creatures
>_<

No comments: