Saturday, January 27, 2007

I just got back from Woodlands Library
Went to support Ria on her free talk on the Southern Shores
It's nice to meet old friends (I always say that)
& also meeting new friends too (Yet I always say that too)

As Ria was introducing the Southern Shores to the audience
My mind keeps thinking bt how I first joined WildFilms
& in fact
I am very happy to know my friends who share the same passion
That is
Environment.Marine.Diving.Conservation

It is sad to see that I'm doing nothing related to my studies in the society
I donno if I should accuse them anymore that they dont take fresh graduates
But truth is
They really dont

Sigh

So... I sorta signed my fate
But my passion still goes on

Life is busy
When the tides are low and there's lotsa things to see on the shore
I'm busy typing thousands of words per day
Missing the whole lotsa fun & fresh air

Now
I'm trying to make myself more active in environmental conservation again!
Damn office work
*PUI*!

I cant wait to go to Hantu on 4th Feb
Hopefully DarDar can join me
He's put on waiting list

Oh yes
COntinue saving the environment
Anywhere. Anytime.

No comments: