Friday, January 26, 2007

I donno if I did the right thing
Looks good
But I'm worrying

My contract renewal

I applied for alot of jobs lately
& I signed to accept my contract renewal today
Although my Boss said I'll have my gratuity payment upon completion of contract
& that since my service will be recognised
I'll also be entitled bonus

I thought it was a very good deal to me

Then my colleague came over & said
"But that time my staff XXX had her contract renewed & converted, she only got her bonus but not gratuity"

This worries me

Did I make a wrong choice?
Did my Boss lie to me?
Did I hear wrongly?

I sent an email to my Boss to re-confirm but no reply YET

It's gonna be a restless weekend

If there's a good opportunity
It'll be an issue of money & knowledge

Cant expect me to work for A when I have the qualification for B, right?
Wasted my Dad's millions of dollars

I feel bad

*************************************

After a long (chronologically) 200m run at the park behind my house
I developed rashes all over my limbs
It is so itchy & swells
Heng my face didnt kana

No comments: