Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wah
So long never write anything

Last Friday
Got this stupid bee flew onto my face
Now my face swollen
knn

Then Saturday go back DarDar's house
Eat & eat & eat & eat
now very fat

Then Sunday go to work
Colleague said I put on weight
Sighhhhhhhhhh

Then Monday TUesday Wednesday
Everything in office also do finish le
Now nothing to do
Also donno how to act busy
Damn

I am one of the commitee of my company's dragonboat team
But I have a feeling that my company is not gonna renew my contract
& I'm dying to look for a new job
Help me look for lobangs, ok?
Then if suay suay
Cant take part in dragonboat liao lo

Sigh

If renew hor
I also donno can stay long or not
Coz my heart wanna go try something else
& damn it
I was trying to apply for this position
But the online application screwed up

Bleahhhhhhhhh

Aiyah
I go see doctor liao
I cant stand my ugly right cheek

No comments: