Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My first day of work
Busy rushing to clear my stuffs
Which apparently my colleagues are not efficient enough to do the coverage
& I have to do it all by myself
With no idea what had been happening when I was away

& damn it
I just finished work
At home, fortunately
Brought home to finish
Intended to stay late to finish it
But nah...
Heard that my office is haunted
I scare scare
>_<

Cant wait for Friday to come
Haha
Coz I'll be overseas again

Luckily never agree with Danny to dive next Saturday
Kana scheduled for Saturday duty which I wasnt aware until today
But
Kenneth & I made a deal to dive in April
Hey!
I cant wait too!
=D
Just hope that my new scar heals before more & more accumulate

Somehow
A wetsuit isnt such a bad idea to protect myself
But...
Lazy lah!

Oh well
I shall now go watch TV & wait for my DarDar to come

*chu~*

No comments: