Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thank God the rain has finally stopped
Enough of those wet feet on my slippery heels
Just any second
I'll just glided down the gentle gradient of the sole
& waddled worse than a duck
that sounds 'cloak cloak cloak' from behind

Went JB yesterday after work
Took the Causeway Link Express
Only SG$2.40
& it only took half an hour to reach
& along the way
It kept horning at the motorcyclists in front
Reminded me of my China trip few years ago
Where the stupid driver horned all the way from Guangzhou to Pangyu
On an entire 1 hour plus trip

Traffic was heavy
& the cars were horning all the way along the causeway
DarDar wanted to walk across the bridge
First time see him so 'on'
Volunteer to walk

When we reached CitySquare
It is so barren
As if the whole mall belongs to us
Went to exchange the DVDs & then had dinner
& finally
SHOPPING!

Some of the clothings are nice
& the fashion in Malaysia looks so... hmm.. HongKong-y
I hesistated to buy
Although it does look nice
But it costs so much more than those selling in Singapore!
I saw a dress selling at RM$128
a pair of heels at RM$donno-how-much
a shirt at RM$68
Broke la
My Isetan & Robinson vouchers disallow me to use obviously
So no money loh
Plus the fact that I'd gained weight
Wearing anything is just a flop

Sigh

So went home empty-handed

.....................

I think I'm soon-to-be a regular to Malaysia
Almost every week cross the sea channel
Bwhahaha

Danny's having his Hantu dive today
Jio-ed me 2 weeks back
But I cant
Coz I'm now stuck at work on a Saturday
Oh well
It should look good too
Coz the water will be so cold & murky with rough currents due to the heavy rain
Probably nothing could be seen either
Coz most of them cant tolerate the low salinity due to high indulation of freshwater

Hey
I'm looking for a new job
Could someone help me to look out?

No comments: