Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wahaha
Exams are overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
I shall take a few days break before I start work again

不知不覺 it's nearing December already
In a few days time
It's my birthday
As well as my brother's POP day
I hope he can pass his IPPT

Prof told me that my grant has been approved
The full sum for my proteomics, which cost SGD$10000+ will be awarded soon
Which means I have to prepare my 3-month departure to Hong Kong in January 2010
Hmmmmm....
I'm so gonna miss my DarDar & Mong Mong since I'll be away alone

My friends are all going for holidays!
What am I sitting here on my bed in Singapore?!
I wanna go overseas too!! >_<

Found some photos taken long ago



No significance
Just random
Ha!
I'm so gonna try making that Spicy Chicken dish one day
Love it to bits when I eat at Xian De Lai steamboat

I'm going swimming if the sun's shinning bright tomorrow
=)

No comments: