Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am in love with today
Absolutely
The Leonid meteor failed me though
Couldnt see due to thick clouds
& on top of that
I actually fell back asleep after I'd put on my spectacles
LOL

Woke up at 10am
Went for suntan & a short swim
Slightly tanned
Sun was gone 20mins later =(

Went to Old Woodlands Centre
Had lunch
& bought some veggies
& returned home to cook

We invited Lionel & Seh Chin over
Look at our spread!
Stir-fry dou miao with scallop,corn & straw mushroom
Buffalo wings
Beer crab
The full table
The happy people =D
The alcohol!
Had a short mahjong session after the meal
My first time playing
& so was Mong Mong
BWHAHAHAHAHHA
So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ *hugz hugz hugz*

It's such a wonderful night
Although it's short
It'd be nice to have such dinner gathering more often =)

No comments: