Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm not too sure if I'm ready for the paper tomorrow
Everything seems to be there, somehow
At least I know what I should be answering for
But when it comes to discussion & elaboration
The bits of points seem to jump here & there
& the cohesion for these seem futile

For the many times I based my cognitive memory to recall every important points
This seems to be the most difficult task ever
I know what is there
But just hard to spell out in details, the scientific way
& I also fail to focus as calmly as before

I'm not the only one who's complaining this
I bet my other friends are too
The teaching was brief & so much on self-learning
& we have to dig the points out from the articles
Not knowing if we're even digging the right thing

As most of them had said
This semester is the worst
These 2 modules were, as if, never taught

Bless me
I need all the focus power for today & tomorrow

Weird
My heart isnt even pounding with anxiety this time
Something is just wrong somewhere within me

No comments: