Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm so fucking irritated by the journal papers relating to behavioural genetics
Giving all the details how mutation of a certain gene affects neurological disorder, that results in abnormal behaviour
All the damn bloody names of all the genes, receptors, enzymes & what-else
Are making my blood boil

I have no patience to search for each individual unknown terms in Wikipedia
& I still have several more to study
& I cant be bothered to read everything in details
Splicing whatever sequences to get whichever introns that imply whatever abnormalities

I have 4 disorders to read about - speech disorder, narcolepsy, autism & schizophrenia
The only thing I can pick out is that, all of them develop during fetal development or during childhood
Heck all those gene sequence procedures
It's so irritating because 70% of the paper talks about how it is being identified
& only 30% of it talks about what is happening behind the genes

I was swearing non-stop to myself

I think this is the most pek-chek chapter I'd read so far

Argh!

No comments: