Sunday, November 22, 2009

DarDar brought me out today!
After I scolded him & cried till he felt guilty yesterday
& we went to SPCA as we'd planned last week
I think my last visit was 13 years ago

The dogs were so pitiful =(They were barking happily when visitors stood outside their cages

They have 2 huskies in the shelter
Wanted to go play with them so badly
But I'm afraid they will attack me if I enter
& they do not allow the dogs out of their cages
I love husky to bits
Too bad it's not HDB approved
I swear I will get a husky when I have a house
A big house

There are other usual abandoned animals as well
Cats, rabbits, guinea pigs & hamsters



Took our 1st ride on the Circle Line to town
There's no one operating the train!
How swaku I was to know that it works automatically like LRT =p

We checked out Orchard Central
Nothing much to shop, seriously
The only place that fascinated us was the Roof Garden




Went to Takashimaya & saw Mr Bump dancing with his friends
Went to Louis Vuitton @ ION to look for Queenie
& also tempted to buy a pouch or wallet since DarDar said he's gonna give me one
HOHOHOHOHOHO

Had Ding Tai Fung @ Paragon

We bought Jagabee & Jagarico from Isetan too =D
We were so lousy
Walked for only half a day & our legs were wobbly
Cant imagine how we conquered Mount Kinabalu in May 2009 since we couldnt even conquered flat Orchard Road
-_-

Not a bad day today
Given the perfect weather
But it just have to be spoilt by Prof
Always asking me questions that I'm supposed to answer

Sigh

Good days start tomorrow!

No comments: