Friday, March 05, 2010

I was onboard a Spirt of Oceanus today!

My first time to a cruise ship
Thanks to the opportunity given to me by Goldwell
They needed a model to demonstrate hair colors in this salon onboard
& I'm chosen!
Wooooooooo

I forgot to bring my camera
So I used my handphone camera
But I couldnt get the pics out coz Bluetooth not working!

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway
That cruise ship is a small one
About 4 level high
The cabin was big & spacious
Each with a balcony occupied by 2 beach chairs

This ship runs around the world
Singapore is their first stop

The spa attendant - Shanon- is the one who will be doing haircut, hairstyle, waxing, manicure onboard
She flew from S. Africa for this job
Attending to passenger doing spa is one thing
The main thing is
She can travel around the worldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So anyway
After 3 hours
My hair was done
& we left the ship
We looked across the port

GOD
STAR VIRGO WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US
& IT LOOKS 1000X BIGGER

....................

At a bird's eye view
Star Virgo is a gigantic 20" cake
We were microscopic ants drooling in awe

I think I'm really gonna get on the cruise one day if I have the money
Paying $300+ to get locked up in the sea isnt my type of travel
But I guess this will buy experience & probably fun

=)

If only someone can sponsor me & DarDar a cruise honeymoon?
Heehee

No comments: