Monday, March 22, 2010

The field trips with the students over the weekend was fabulous
We saw pretty much organisms including crocodiles & otters
& that was my first time seeing otters too!

Weather nowadays is very sucky
One day rainy, one day sunny
& the newspapers reported 2X increase in patients complaining about respiratory problems
Luckily
I wasnt one of those
I've had enough medicine to take since last month
In fact
I've never taken medicine so much for so long ever

I just finished my report that is needed for my renewal of scholarship
Rush work
Although messy but at least I still manage to finish before deadline
So that leaves me several more days to tidy things up

March is ending soon
What have I achieved?

May is coming soon
Am I ready for the new beginning?

Time will tell

No comments: