Thursday, March 18, 2010

I feel guilty
I did something which I wasnt supposed to do
which I'd been told not to do so earlier

But I did this out of frustration

Right now
I fear that what I did will lead to further aggravation
Involving people that are not supposed to involve
Allowing them to hate me
Seeing me as the bad guy

I hope nothing has occurred at all
So let it just stays there

At the same time
I'm feeling inferior

I dont know why
Probably
I'm jealous?
I dont feel strong anymore?

This is so unlike me

I wonder why
Seriously
I've been thinking and reflecting all this while
It is affecting my concentration in my work

I guess I need some good listening ears
I'm already very loaded with unnecessary stresses coming from two families
Just hope to ease some off

Could anyone save me, please?

No comments: