Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Long haul flight is tortuous!
Yah.. so much for the France & Spain lust
My Air France flight was... I donno
First time on 12 hours plus trip
Prof said it sucks
Coz they never provide water during the journey unlike her favourite SIA
& whoever wants it need to take it from the self-service counter personally
My ass was completely flat from the long hours of sitting
& I could hardly managed to sleep well coz my leg then started to cramp
So I was fidgeting about until I finally got into a comfortable position
But I think I only slept for 4 hours

Air France is so cool
It actually has the satelite photos as it flies across
So we get to see the topography as well
Passed by many funny places

Ha! Now I'm proud to 'pass by' funny places =p

Had dinner at 1230am and breakfast at 12pm (Singapore time) on the plane
Totally forcing stomach to activate while on sleeping mode
& when we reached Paris
Prof wanted to have breakfast again -_-
2 cups of hot choc + 2 apple turnovers + 1 jug of fresh orange juice = €17

Items here are damn expensive
Was looking for DarDar's perfume
& the salesgirl kept spraying perfume samples for me!
& asked 'est-ce que pour homme ou pour femme?'

Well
If it's nice for ladies then ladies lo
If it's nice for men then men lo
I'm not a shopper kinda person
How would I know?
But DarDar said Singapore is selling his perfume much cheaper despite at DFS

Loitered abit & back on another flight to Vigo
Breakfast again!
For the second time
Cold buttery croissant

Aerial view of France and Spain were damn nice
Low houses with lotsa of pastures
Just love this kinda place

Finally!!

Lovely place, indeed




Our hotel - Thalaso Atlantico
This hotel is so cool coz it's facing the Atlantic Ocean!




Our 'Singapore time' dinner aka 'Spain time' tea
Cappucino with Lindt Mint chocolate
Fried Veal Baguette & Ham croquets


Neat

Waiting for dinner at 9pm (Spain time; ie. 3am Singapore time)
Know why so late?
Coz the sun is still out shinning like it's only 5pm in Singapore!
Super jet-lag, I must say


Conferences starts tomorrow officially
So many ang-mohs
We're the only Asians in this symposium
Kinda weird

Now waiting for Prof to return from her massage
She really enjoying life sia
& I had my 1st injury in Spain
=(

Ah
Hope tonight can rest well
Bon nuit

No comments: