Sunday, September 21, 2008

I can see how long my Things-to-Do list is for the following weeks till next year
Sigh

& I'm still planning WHERE we should go for our 1st anniversary honeymoon trip!
>_<

I initially gave the thought up coz we'll be so busy
But Mum went to ask DarDar where he's bringing me to enjoy
Hohohohoho
So now, how can he reject?

Kekekekekeke

Hmmmm...
I guess we would only be free later in the year
Most probably after both of our exams in December
Celebrating my birthday together as well
So then I can propose for a week-long trip
AH HAH! EXCUSES!

But
I might need to rush my report for my confirmation in January

Hmmmmmmmm.....

A short trip is fine too
But I have no idea where
Initially thought of Bintan
But friend said too expensive & not worthy
O_o

True also
I see the itinerary
All use SGD
Go for a Mangrove trip also needa pay $70
I have Sungei Buloh behind my house
& I only pay $2 for the transport!

Looking at my schedule book
Almost every weekend from next week onwards is occupied

Darn

Now I dont think I even have a short trip before my exams come

Anyone kind enough to suggest a good short cheap trip for me?
Short enough that traveling time is not taken up too much
Cheap enough that I dont pay more than $300
Good enough that we play everything possible,forgetting about work for 72 hours

Strictly no suggestion of Johor Bahru
Coz I'm always there almost every weekend to visit my in-laws!

No comments: