Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I need to start writing my reports
& start reading my notes
But the journal papers that I'd found are not subscribed by the school
Access denied!!!

*Roars*

LOUSY!


All jammed up
& my lecture notes keep piling
Damn

I'm getting another laptop
Yes crazy me
Adding heavy metal discharge into the environment
My current laptop sucks
Fucking spoils on me whenever I use my USB drive
Grrrr
& I'm too lazy to carry this piece of heavy plastic down to the service centre
& wait for an hour for my turn

You know, like, HEY!
Their products sucks that's why everyone's jamming up the service centre!

I didnt really fancy the brand coz I just didnt like it
But coz it's cheap, latest model & that I simply want a 'computer' to use
I bought it!

Cranky after 6 months
What the fuck.

& it's bloody heavy!

So now I'm aiming a travel laptop
Only 10" weighing 1kg (AWESOME!)
& it cost me less than SGD$1K

I hope this will satisfy me for the rest of the century

Next week
School term break
& I have to read my lecture notes real tediously

No comments: