Thursday, September 04, 2008

Seminars whole day
Blah!
But it's interesting
Gotta know many other research areas which I could work on in future

Had fish for lunch
& it's the WHOLE fish

I do heard about them mostly having fish without the head
But hey! There's head on this fish!
According to the Spanish
This is the most delicious fish in their sea
However, name unknown

Not bad
But I expected sweeter flesh
Bah~

Spanish cheese + walnut
Another Spanish delicacy
But I'm sorry
I dont take cheese + walnut
=(

Short break after lunch
Glad sun's out
Sun-tan in progress


Anyway
We had a special event at night - Queimada
The Spanish said it's a Galician tradition to ward off evil from witches
** They believe in witches that carries broom wor... O_o

50% of alcohol + sugar + coffee bean + lemon juice + fire
& as all this ingredients were poured


Dr Mark Davies spoke the 'spell' fron translated Spanish
It sounded so funny!

& with the stirring of flaming alcohol
It really looks like mythical spell-cast
Hohohoho

All of us then tried the alcohol
Damn strong loh!!!
Taste + smell like Youmeishu
But I guess the Russian & Swedish think it's normal to them
O_O


Cool
Way cool

No comments: