Friday, September 26, 2008

I think I'm gonna die soon
The insomnia kicks in again

If I remember correctly
Insomnia is an illness

Gosh

I have proof to show that my brains arent working perfect either
After heavy load of brain activities

Damn the reports

Had lunch with Michelle
& she was telling me that checked tops are 'infection'
& I rose my eyebrows looking at her & asked:"Huh? 'infection?'"
She agreed & continued
I just kept looking at her & repeated:"'Infection'?"
& she agreed again
I just felt so weird
All I could think of is another China-shameful issue
& that funny chemicals causing allergies in checkered tops could be possible?
After sometime, I finally realised she meant 'in fashion'

.......

DarDar came back from his fishing trip
& told me he wanna eat steamed buns
Ask me check the freezer
& bring down
"Huh? Bring down?"
"yah...help me bring down"
"Huh? Where are you?"
"On the way back.."
"Then why bring the steamed buns to void deck?"

"*period of silence* no. bring the buns down to the chiller"

...............

DarDar called again
"Can you help me check if the 'flyer' got oil or not?"
"Huh? 'Flyer'?"
"Yah... I coming back down"
"Singapore Flyer got oil or not also got your problem meh?"
"Baobei... the deep fryer.."
"Orh."


................................................

I'm so sorry, Michelle & DarDar
Miscommunication seems pretty vulnerable to me lately

Back to school in the evening
Nice sunset =)



Cheers to the weekend

Darn. Time flies fast!

No comments: