Friday, September 05, 2008

Same as usual
Seminar the whole day
But tonight at dinner time
We had a special dinner which comes with tapas & MORE smoked ham
-_-
& I gobbled more bread than anything else
which I'm not complaining about
But glad that I do have some carbohydrate still

After dinner
We headed to Baiona city
It's beautiful!
Finally visited ancient forts as shown on TV!!
=D

The night scene is nice too




The wind was very huge coz a storm was heading inland
& I didnt bring my long coat =(
Still 'dong'-able

The city streets



Inside the shop
I couldnt stop cam-whoring for 2 hours coz I must have very nice picture in Europe!!!
I'm not that rich to visit Europe as often as I visit Hong Kong!
I JUST CANT STOP TAKING PHOTOS! I WAS CRAZY!!!

The Gelato here is cheap
Only €1,50 (they use comma to replace dot in numbers)
But I didnt wanna eat cold food in cold weather
Would love to try during hot day though

Went to buy souvenirs for families
& all items were within my budget of €5 each
But in the end
I paid €41 (which is SGD$80+)
Who will buy magnets buy until $80+??!?!?!?!?!?!

DOUBLE SIAO-NESS!!

But I must say...
As Vigo is famous for its Celtic culture
I dont mind buying authenic Celtic symbolising items
& I'd prepared a certain amount for the trip
So... mai kiam siap la...

It was a really nice place
I think it's even nicer during the day

& today
I'm having running nose & fever

Damn bloody hell
QUickly popped 2 panadols & loratadine
'Dong'-able?
Not really, I guess

=\

No comments: