Monday, September 15, 2008

1 week after I'm back from beautiful Spain
I realised that I cant take things at a fast pace
Not that I'm exaggerating
But I really think that I prefer to do things the slower yet effective way

For the 5 days listening to presentations & attending workshops
I believed I'd learnt relatively new things
Which I found it very useful and fruitful

However, when I'm back
Suffered from jet-lag which made me slept for complete 15 hours

This is when I realised I'd lost track of dates & days
Looking at the calendar even took me quite a while
When I'm finally on the track
I realised I have loads of stuffs incomplete
& the urgent need to complete it ASAP

Again
I'm listing down my outstanding tasks

I tried to work on it
But it's really taking too much time from the limited time sources
I find that 24hours is not enough for me

I recalled the days I had in Spain
Seminars & workshops started from 9am to 1pm
2 hours of lunch + siesta
Continued from 4pm to 6pm
Everything done
Smooth & efficient

So why cant I back in Singapore?
Woke up at 930 to work
Lunch at 130pm
No siesta
Continue work till 6pm
Dinner till 8pm
Continue work till 1am
Still not completed

Why?

Just now
I was out handling some tasks very last minute
Fastest mind with fastest fingers win
Although task was completed within 2 minutes
My heart continued to pound like it's already on load for the rest of 30 minutes!
Even MacDonalds' fries for supper cant sooth me down

I told DarDar
I felt like shit
No wonder I'm always pestering him to bring me overseas for a short getaway

I dont understand
Time proportioned perfectly well
Same work done within the day in both countries

Could it be the pace?

I somehow guess so

Now I just wish that I'm given time to settle my stuffs at my own pace
No rushing, please

No comments: