Sunday, August 31, 2008

Been so busy
Running here & there
To school, of course

Headed back to school on Thursday evening to prepare lab stuffs for Friday
& Friday was hectic!
Whole day of lab assistance
Morning - invertebrate zoology
Noon - Plant diversity
Night - Chemical zoology
I only had half hour to gobble up my Fish & Chip Spaghetti lunch before I went off to Botanical Garden with the students

The invertebrate zoology lab was just observations of slides under microscopes
& in fact
Most of the class or phylums are out of my brains
Kinda felt sorry when I couldnt answer questions from the students
=X

After lunch
Headed down to Botanic Garden
It had changed so much!
The last time I went was when I was 10year old?

The students were brought to the Evolution Garden for a walk
So they can take a look at the bryophytes all the way to angiosperms
*I only remember all these terms after the trip
Our parents paid for this real fossilised path from the taxes
Dr Lum talking to the students
Such a big canine pawprints in 2 millions years ago?


Luckily it's not another tedious trip like that at Sungei Buloh
Which requires me to talk & talk at every point
& at least still have some energy reserve for night class

& thank God that Dr Prinsep is such a speedy speaker!
Finished 92 slides in 1 hour

Rushed back JB with DarDar
Coz very very long time never go back le
If I still dont return
Probably gotta wait till mid Sept
Not very nice also...

Spain trip starts tomorrow
Spent 3 hours packing
But somehow feels something is still missing

Not sure if the clothings I bring are too over
It said it's 16 degree
Kinda like Genting weather
So I guess no need thick jackets lah?
But I'm bringing 7 sets of clothings over due to events
& that's what cause the weight

I'm also bringing Zhuzhu (softtoy) along
So I can hug 'DarDar' when I sleep
Heehee

A last minute gym trip tomorrow
& I will see you guys on 9 Sept 2008

See ya

No comments: