Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Luckily I'd finished this week's data collection
So I went for the hair show event today

My orange hair was dyed yesterday
Washed like 4 times within 4 hours
Lightened using ash colour, then bleach highlights & apply Iluminen colour

& today
half an hour before the event started
Kenneth wanted to remove the orange & colour it with green
Coz he said my skin tone looks better with ashy blonde
& so
My color is back to the original colour
*rolls eyes*

My hair was cut on stage
& I like it
=D

DarDar came to visit me & support me on stage for the very first time!
So glad he came

Hairstylist Kenneth, Newstalgia models + Jesse
Yes, I was also a Newstalgia model few months back
With that 4-different-angles hairstyle
Same theme but different hairstylist

Anyway
Cam-whoring


Went for lunch and headed down to California Fitness
They said someone nominated me & asked me go down to collect the 2-weeks complimentary trail membership wor
So ok lo
Go lo
If I dont go, surely call me go again one

The staffs were very friendly
& they introduced us around
Bringing us around the building to look at the available machines

We came to the 3rd floor
It is the weight-lifting section
Totally packed with macho guys
While the staff showed DarDar into the male toilet
I looked around
& realised that every MAN was looking at me

*gasps*

I felt abit pai-seh coz I've never kana looked by so many men before
Maybe today I look beautiful with my new hair
Hohohoho
& then I spotted a guy who looks like Larry the lobster from SpongeBob Squarepants!
His shoulder is so broad with a super big chest
His waist is so small that made him so... FUNNY!!!

He saw me looking at him
& he quickly took 2 huge weights & started bumping his muscles in front of me
*rolls eyes again*

So typical lo!
It's like the male fiddler crab waving his claw to attract female
While this Homosapiens is pumping his muscles to attract me?!

I told DarDar about it
He just looked at me with flat-line eyes

So after the tour
We had a body mass check-up
& then briefing & stuffs
Recommended you how to improve your body status

After all these
They started to promote the membership
Standard
Coz I'd encountered this in the California Fitness Hong Kong before

So anyway
They kept saying got National Day promotion ah
Discounted prices & stuffs
& I told them we have issues with the fees
& then they asked me what's my monthly budget
I quoted them $50/ month

While the staffs went to approach his senior staffs
DarDar said I'm asking too much of it
But hey
If you can bargain, why not?
Anyway I also trying my luck
If can means can, else just grab the 2 weeks free & go loh~
But when I mentioned $50
That guy showed no facial expression!

& so the senior staffs came
He offered us the flexible student package
& in the end
We signed up for $68/month

Ok lah
$68 still affordable
Moreover it's California Fitness
& it's not the rusty machines under void decks
Now that DarDar also joined with me
We can go exercise together! =D
Motivation to keep fit

Oh
I was surprised that the fitness consultant said that I'm almost underweight
I was like... WHAT?
I have a float around my waist!
So he recommended us do this do that to balance out the 'abnormal' areas

Ah well
Fat-burning starts next week
This week already packed with activities
=(

Hope I can slim down like I was before
Hohoho

No comments: