Friday, August 08, 2008

Yesterday went in JB with Michelle & DarDar
Michelle was complaining about her body aches
& so she decided to have a massage

We headed to one near DarDar's house
& they're having promotional offers for 1st timers
RM$48 only!

Michlle picked massage + sauna
While I picked the metabolic depressor + body firming + sauna (also RM$48)

Wah
My whole process was encountering extreme heat stress
The sauna was so hot till I was perspiring like hell
It almost drenched the magazine I was reading
Next I went for the body firming
The staff massaged my waist area
& then switched on this device that has a vaccum bell attached
& she was vaccuming my 'fats' from the sides to the lympha point at the tummy
Then she told me that my left side of the waist looks bulker
Maybe I always sleep on my left side....
& then after the procedures
she asked me feel if it had become firmer
& if I can see my body shape

I donno man
All I knew was pain from the suction
& whether got shape or not
All the 'fats' had moved to my tummy!!!
x_X

Then I went for the metabolic depressor
Waist was bundled tightly with slim wrap
& I was to sleep between 2 hot blankets wrapped with towel
& it works like another sauna!!!
But I felt it's much better
At least not so hot that can die of hot air suffocation

I lied there for 30mins & actually fell asleep
Crazy right?!
So hot also can sleep

At the end of the session
I told DarDar excitedly that I was glad I signed up for California Fitness
The torture to slim under extreme heat stress is not worthed!!
As if I haven have enough heat stress during my research at P. Ubin
Dont understand how people can pay thousands to torture themselves like that...
Join me at Chek Java lah~ I need volunteers!

With this body slimming experience
I confirm + guarantee + stamp that I will promise myself to keep fit the healthy way
$60/mth is a wise investment afterall

Now my belly hurts like crazy
Kill me to go for body slimming even if I'm as fat as Lydia

No comments: