Saturday, August 02, 2008

Yesterday while I was on my way back DarDar's house
Got this monk approached us & wanted to give us this laminated photo of whoever senior monk or god
Both of us rejected

I told DarDar "This kinda thing how can anyhow give people one..."

Then we met another monk just 10 metres ahead

I tried to avoid eye contact with him
& he said:"Xiao jie, kindly take one..., please take.."

& he grabbed my arm!!

I got a shock
& took DarDar's hand to wipe my arm immediately
I even had the urge to scold him

& after 3 seconds delay
I realised something
I told DarDar
"THAT MONK IS FAKE!!! REAL MONK CANNOT TOUCH WOMAN!!!"

But DarDar did nothing
Which in fact he really cant do anything
It would be impossible for him to go back & look for him too
He just grabbed me and walked off while I keep ranting about the high possibility of him being a fake monk

=\
I finally encountered a fake monk and disclosed his real self
If I was alert enough I surely shout in front of everyone

Idiot
Touched by a male stranger

No comments: