Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sigh
Very disappointed
& very stupid

I'm looking for good money changers recently
So I can change around $500 of SGD to Euro before I'm off to Spain
& I'd came across rates such as 2.09, 2.10...
& I didnt change it coz I wanna look for even better rates

DarDar told me that the one at Wisma Atria offers good rate
& that his uncle always change there
So I brought $300 to change

I looked at the rate - 2.15
"Ok wor", I thought
300 x 2.15 gives high price right?
& I handed the money
Then after changing
I looked at the amount
I realised something isnt right
For the SGD300 I only recieve 145 Euro
I asked DarDar
"How come so little? Not x 2.15 meh?"

"No, it's divide"

What the fuck
I was totally stunned for several seconds
To change SGD to Euro is to divide!
The lower the rate, the more Euro I get!
So I'd stupidly changed for lesser money

"I thought you know?
" DarDar added

I donno!!
If I know I would already change at those whose rates offer 2.06!!
I was so disappointed that I gave him the sian 1/2 look
& he started to sound angry
& accused me for blaming him for not telling me it's division instead of multiplication
He stormed away

I was just so heart pain with the money & also angry that he left me like that
& made me totally clueless what I should do

There I lost 4 Euro
& probably could have lost DarDar (but I dont care coz he will find his way back home)

But hey
I'm always those sort of person who count money wisely
HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID THIS TIME?!
& if DarDar knows how Euro currency works
Why doesnt he count for me too?

I luggi 4 Euro leh.....
It's not funny
It is alot to me!
Having people telling me eating a plate of pasta in Europe cost 30 Euros (i.e SGD60+)
How can I waste 4 Euro like that?
Maybe the 4 Euro can buy me a bottle of Perrier?

I feel very heart pain
I hope someone can donate 4 Euro back to me

No comments: