Monday, August 25, 2008

2 days of heavy rain
Made me so nua over the weekend
& it's amazing to see that almost the whole Singapore was raining!
Photo credits to NEA

Anyway
Glad it's over
Clear sky now
With some fluffy white clouds arounds

=)

I was busy packing my stuffs for Spain trip next week
So many sets of clothings
Coz I'm gonna spend exactly 6 days in the hotel entirely
With all the seminars & workshop
& breakfast, lunch, coffee break & dinners taking place under the same roof

I've never spend my hours these long in the hotel before
Might be kinda boring
But I guess I wouldnt mind
Coz it is damn grand & lovely =D
It's located next to the rocky shore
No wonder I'm staying there...

I have 5 days of seminars & workshop
Meaning formal wear
& 2 special dinners out of the hotel to nearby towns
So also means nice dresses!

Wah
So excited

But I'm heading there with my Prof
& it kinda feels funny to sleep with her
Haha

So stressed also
I'm trying to finish up my research stuffs to her
& give it to her by today or tomorrow
=~

Cannot drag le
Later she thinks I super duper lazy

Now I'm organising a dive trip to Tioman
So busy again!
But I dont care coz I haven been diving
& my mouth is itchy on my regulator

Woooohooooo~
Make it a short R&R trip before all the journals, data & proposals come crushing down on me again

No comments: