Friday, August 22, 2008

It was hazy in the morning
Didnt appear like it's gonna rain
Coz the sun was up & shining!

Cookie accompanied me for a while

Did my last data collection
and took as many photos as possible of my snails

A family just walked past my rock
& the son shouted
"Look, it's gonna rain!"

Was it?
How to have sun and rain at the same time?

& the big grey clouds seemed kinda far
Could it just be the haze?

So I stood up & looked across

KNN
WHERE IS P. TEKONG?!?!?!?!

The rain was already in front of me lo
So I quickly packed my stuffs without hesitation
But it came so fast AGAIN
I was drenched

.................

Seeked shelter at the kiosk

Waited for about half an hour
Headed back to the shore again
The sun was so strong that I got sunburnt
Just for that 1 hour

Total craziness

Went back to wash up
Grabbed my packed lunch
& went to the boardwalk to measure the tide level
I look better under the sun =)

Saw a lot of fishes =)
Probably the same school that I saw on Sunday

Suddenly
Strong wind blew
& I looked on my right
Grey clouds
I looked to my left
Grey sky
*gasps*
The waves were so strong that it splashed all over

I quickly called DarDar down to bring me my poncho & umbrella
This kinda weather .. DON PLAY PLAY!

Act cool on Sunny's bike

Hohohoho

2pm marks the end of my outdoor research
The Nparks staffs whom I'd made friends with - Brenda, Jeremy & Sunny
Had been very friendly & kind
Looking after me while I'm in Ubin
My loyal canine friends - Max & Cookie
Bringing me much fun & joy
Keeping me companied while lonely on the rocks

Max was playing with the praying mantis until Cookie also kana
So funny


I'm gonna miss them
*sobs*
I'm gonna miss Ubin too
The friendly boatmans
The friendly coffershop aunty who always give me either discount or super large portion
My friendly chauffeur
Other friendly Nparks staffs

Jeremy & Sunny misses DarDar
Coz without me coming in often
They're missing a fishing kaki!
Haha

Anyway
I'll be back for leisure
& for the durians, rambutan & fishes

=D

No comments: