Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blah

So there I was
Working under the tree for 4 months
Only to realise that the tree is a rare species!

The flower petals actually fell on me like purple snow
Beautiful!
& I thought these are 'blue'berries
Timid fiddler crab


Anyway
These pictures are meant last week
No time to update la~

My research starts on Sunday
& this time
Mum went with me to CJ

It's her first time to P. Ubin
So I was a part-time tour guide for the morning

Max is so cool


Monday!
Got sun!!

These few days Cookie has been accompanying me during my research
Until after 2 hours it got kinda neglected
& he left me
*sob*


Just another 3 more days in Ubin before I finish my outdoor research for this year
Abit sad to leave the island now
Coz got so many wonderful memories & made so many friends!

I guess I will be staying overnight next week pretty often as a farewell trip

No comments: