Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stayed overnight at the MCC Ubin resort on Sunday
First time being there
Other than passing by there once during a cycling trip to pick durians last month

YongJun asked us along
& the chalet only cost $10 per night for PAssion card holders
So cheap right?
But then upon reaching there
Everything is be bought within the chalet premises
No outside food or bike or whatever
Kinda restricted though
& the amount adding up actually cost the same as the normal chalet price
Still ok la
If not for the promotion, I guess the amount to be paid will be much higher

Anyway
We had to head to Punggol for the shuttle bus that brings us to Marina Country Club
& took a 30 mins ferry ride to MCC Ubin resort directly

Normal chalet rooms



The MCC staff wanna give this dog to us coz we were playing happily with it


Aiyo
This Jeremy ah..
Asked me buy Mee Pok for his lunch
So I had to carry a packet of noodles from Bukit Panjang to Ubin
& we also packed some left-over for him after we had our lunch at Ubin
Must cycle to Chek Jawa leh~
But luckily I headed to gym
So wasnt as tiring as previous trip

While on way to CJ
Finally caught the hornbill via shutter!

DarDar & YJ act cool at Chek Jawa
-_-

First time see such huge school of fishes!
Probably spawning

Back to resort in the evening
Coz YJ & his girl already punctured

Fierce monkeys on our way back
Max went round chasing them

Luckily we had a damn full lunch that we were still kinda full for dinner
The dishes were limited too
& fuckingly expensive
& I'm smart to have brought along 2 cup noodles too

Beautiful full moon

DarDar & I went fishing along the beach
Lotsa bites
But all catfishes
*rolls eyes*
But I guess my last catch was probably a crab
Coz I hooked a crab's leg up!
& I managed to fish on my own now!
=D

Fished until 4am
Immediate concussion
& eyes cant open the next day

Left kinda early before 12
Coz already nothing to do
Bah

First time went chalet got nothing to do except spending too much money
Guess I wont wanna go again unless we can smuggle all the McDonald meals in

No comments: