Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today
I was possessed by Miss Forgetful

Rushed to sch this morning to give my report to Prof
Only to realise she's not around till noon
So I passed the stuffs to her secretary
Sigh
Wasted trip
Took me 2 hours leh!

I then headed to Woodlands to collect my ordered contact lens
& met DarDar for lunch at Kuishinbo

I was shocked to see this on the dish
My fellow mollusc friend!
I dono what species though
Online search said it's genus Helix
But anyway
I scoped it out of the shell
& scrutinised it
Figuring where is it's eyes, organs, blah blah

DarDar rolled his eyes at me
& told me to just EAT IT!

I apologised as I chewed
Tasteless
Wonder why it's meant to be eaten...

I told DarDar I wanna keep the shell
& put aside on the table
We gobbled the food and left within 1 hour
While sitting at the sky garden to rest
I suddenly recalled & asked DarDar where's my shell
He said the waiter took it away

AHhhhhhhhh
I put aside wanting to bring back
& I forgot bt it
& it's gone!!
Already told DarDar I wanna bring back
He said he never heard

Rubbish

So
Disappointed loh
I wanna find out what species is that mah....

So went shopping for a while
I saw this capsule vending machine
& I liked the design of the toy
So I put in $1 x 2 coins
& turned

Nothing came out
Hmmm...
I pressed for coins refund
Nothing too
Damn
I called the distributor and told them what happened
She told me I will be getting my $2 back by cheque
But I asked if I can get the toy instead coz I really like it
Sigh... cannot =(
So I went back home

I wanted to make business card for myself
So I can give out to other professors whom I'll be meeting in Spain
& DarDar went to buy laminating stickers for my self-printed cards
We brought it together with us back to his Aunt's house
& I held it in my hand

I then fell asleep on the way

While printing the business cards
I asked DarDar if it's necessary to stick since the photo paper is waterproof
He said it's up to me
So I decided yes
Then as we wanted to go home
I asked DarDar where's the laminating stickers
He looked at me & said I was holding it

Was I?

YES I WAS & I LEFT IT ON THE BUS!!

Wah lao
Why I today so blur?
& why I cant remember anything within seconds but few hours later?

Aiyo
Somehow
Luckily it's just a snail shell & 2 rolls of $5 worthed laminating stickers
& not bag of million dollar notes
Else I go crazy
x_X

No comments: