Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm back in JB with DarDar & Seh Chin
Went to Danga Bay after a late dinner
My previous visit was on a rainy full moon night
The grounds were wet so we didnt explore much
Just now, we explored the place from one end to another end

It is so happening
One can hardly believe he/she is at JB for that moment
Because it didnt feel like JB at all!
There were convoys at the big carparks
Where car drivers show off their bombastic woofers, car modification, etc
& large crowd moving from car to car to look at it
Just like scenes from 2 Fast 2 Furious!

The fun rides, the sea side, the pubs
For a moment I thought I would look like a haggard old woman due to lack of sleep
The place looks fun
But I dont think I'd want to mingle in there for long

DarDar then brought us to his favourite wanton mee store for supper
Just 2 hours after dinner!!
Now I'm so full
& I'm waiting for partial digestion before I shut my eyes & brains to sleep

*burps*

No comments: