Thursday, May 15, 2008

Went Vivocity with DarDar to walk walk & as well remove DarDar's lust for movie
So we decided to watch Iron Man although I wasnt willing at first
But for the sake of DarDar
I went to watch with open mind

I'm not so much of an Iron Man fan but a LARGE X-Men fan!


If I'm not wrong
There was cartoon about this Iron Man
But cant remember a thing bt it
& so to me
It was a new storyline although it could be a modified version of becoming Iron Man

The beginning was abit boring
But later as it gets into the main story
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
Everything is so cool!!!

That Tony Stark has all sorts of high-tech gadgets that impressed me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
He has this 3-panel monitors that can drag & drop files to a 3D simulator
& he can touch the laser simulated model with bare hands
As if he's playing with actual model!

I then wonder if such technology is present
Or just a make-up of super advanced 3D animations

The movie also featured many expensive cars!
Like this Audi R8

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
CRAZY!
Some of the featured cars like Lamborghini & Porsche were smashed!
Total craziness!

Sneak Peek:

After the movie
I gave 2 thumbs up
& now I'm awaiting Iron Man 2
=p

Worthed the money
& you'll be just as impressed as I am

No comments: