Monday, May 26, 2008

Damn bloody weather forecast
I called to check if there's any rain in Ubin
It said got thunderstorm affecting all over Singapore
& rain was detected in Changi
So Ubin being wet is highly possible
Furthermore the lightning outside my window keeps flashing
Making me even believe it would be accurate

I decided to cancelled my trip

& Brenda told me that Ubin was sunny after 8am
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I so wanna kill myself

I wasted one trip previously coz weather forecast said there's no rain in Changi
But when I reached it was raining
& when I left Ubin
The sun came out

Now I wasted another trip
Just coz forecast said it's raining
But apparently it's not

One trip missed
One set of data uncollected

Somemore time is pressing with extreme low tides being so precious
I really donno what to do with this unpredictable weather

I haven even entered my data into my SPSS file
For fear my computer crashed again

Meanwhile I will just be tediously collecting data

Sigh
Please show me good sun tomorrow morning

I beg you

No comments: