Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's 5pm now...
Sky looks kinda dark...
Is it a 5pm sky? or a gonna-rain-soon sky?

*shrugz*

Today went Ubin with Brenda
It's only yesterday we got to know each other more
Despite daily encounter at the CJ Kiosk
We spoke alot
About her backpack adventures to every exotic places that I've wanting to go!!!!
She'd been to Africa, Hokkaido, Australia, Sabah, Nepal, Eygpt, etc
So envious of her!

I've always wanted to go Greece
& She also said she wanna go there too!
Woooooohooooo~
& I too said I wanna go to Nepal!!
BWhahahaha
Seems like I've found a common explorer =)

Pulau Aur this coming Friday
No news from friend yet leh
Wonder what's going on
& I'm too tired to bother now anyway

Cant wait till tomorrow comes &
& then I'll have my 1 week break from my research
So do let me enjoy my dives

No comments: