Friday, May 09, 2008

This might look scary...
& that's me
Surrounding me are the aura

Michelle brought me to Fu Lu Shou Complex to try out this thingy
I went in with half belief

Even though I've heard of this thing
Seeing other Mediacorp artistes introducing it
This is my first time trying it out

What appears in my photo
Gave me creeps initially
Until the Feng Shui lady explained it

Overall
With the majority of blue light surrounding me
Means that I'm very calm
With the green light over my heart
Means I'm a very confident person
With the orange light on my left
Means that success if on its way
With the white light above my head
Means I'm being protected by God

*gasps*

My hair actually stood when she said that

Feng Shui lady asked if I pray
Nope
Or anyone in the family pray
Nope

Whatever it is
I'd glad I'm being protected nonetheless
For health, for career, for family

This chakra thingy can also be improved with help of crystals
Wearing a certain type of crystals will enhance your emotional balance, etc.

Cant say I'm superstitious
Last time I used to wear several crystal bracelets as accessories
Little do I know that they do have effects!
& those particular crystals are for calming purposes
Thus probably I've been too calm overtime?

But sometimes believing this might be good too
Although it sounds very paranormal
It is just part of the Feng Shui lady's job
-_-

So....
Anyway
It was an eye-opening activity
Know myself abit more with this spiritual light radiating from my inner sense
Understand abit more about crystals & utilizing it wisely
I've loads of crystals bought from Hong Kong pending to be stringed up, whoever wants it can let me know
& shall see if my aura change few months later

No comments: