Saturday, May 10, 2008

I need to vent my frustration although I'm very very tired!

It rained at about 3am or so
& despite the lousy weather
I tried my luck to head to Ubin for my last trial of experiment
Hoping the sun will be out shining like few days ago

But when I was there...
Sun's hidden behind the clouds
In fact a very large piece of cloudSky looked rather ... unstable
Eerie feeling when strong wind blew
Even the sky is indecisive!
My blood-stained slipper. Cut my toe earlier =(
Disgusted by the weather
Heavy downpour with thunder roars at faraway Malaysia
The whole boardwalk is mine!
When it started to drizzle, I decided to leave Chek Jawa...
The 2 guarddogs that almost wanted to bite me
But I tamed them with my biscuits
When I reached the jetty....everyone's snapping using their huge camera

I HATE YOU SUN!!! WHY DIDNT YOU APPEAR EARLIER??!!
*totally speechless + urge to bang head on jetty pillar*

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I wasted the trip coz of the sun
& I feel so bad!
It's not cheap you know...
Cost $100 per trip
What the hell!!!

Prof is gonna kill me
& I just have to confess to her too

But I must say today's weather is really unpredicatable
When I reached Ubin
It was still dark
So I wouldnt know if it's gonna be good or not
& normally I wait for the sun to be out at 7am & start my experiment immediately
But today
Waited until 745am also dont have
& experiment delayed, cant work anymore.... sigh

On my way back
Bedok & Paya Lebar was raining
But Toa Payoh & Bt Panjang was sunny
WHAT THE HELLLLLLL???

Even the cab driver said this year's climate has changed
& I've heard this from hundreds of cab drivers liao
So it's not only me who assumed the climate change

Please
Show me consistent good days soon

No comments: