Monday, May 19, 2008

OOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhh Yes!
I'm back
The dives were good!
Encountered so many turtles this time... about 4 outta 6 dives
& saw some uncommon fish like leopard wrasse & highfin coralfish
Happy =D

But the time on the island was kinda boring
Coz it's very much smaller than Dayang
& the sand was surprisingly stained with petroleum!
Where the hell did this come from?
It stained my boardshorts & slippers
& people thought I fell into the toilet or stepped on dog shit or whatever

Anyway
Will update my dive trip later
Meanwhile
Photos from my kelong visit
I oven-baked my self-collected mussels with butter, garlic & mixed herbs
Yum yum











Will update my dive trip later
Loads of pictures to process
I took like 400+ photos this time!
Donno why so many... crazy

No comments: