Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not so early morning today
But it was a good morning anyway

& probably early vessels get good ports

Gigantic vessel sailed slowly in front of my bumboat
Which appears to be an exact size ratio of 10000000:1
& what is most amazing is
It sailed all the way from USA

& it contains HANDSOME NAVY GUYS!!!! *dreaming*

So work at CJ starts again
& ended 4 hours later

While waiting for my transport to come
I snapped around

My canine friends - Max

& Cookie (but I call it Kookie coz it looks like a Rookie)

Refurbished House Number One
The sick cowfish in recovery tank
Overlooking to Pulau Sekudu

Egret feeding
Dead promfret
I almost caught a photo of the Oriental Hornbill but my digital zoom was off
& by the time I on-ed it
It flew off =(

After having a sumptuous lunch with Brenda
I headed back mainland
& I encountered another giant!
All the way from Panama!!
But no handsome ship crew I believe

This would be the most beautiful picture if boat uncle never steered the boat so immediately & rocked the whole boat from side to side...
Which almost freaked me from falling into the water

Not so bad picture still
=)

End of my May's research
Now I'm gonna have a good rest....

P.S: I'd finally found my tasty mee siam! Been searching for the lingering sweet-spicy flavour since primary school times & I finally found it in Pulau Ubin! One less reason to dread heading Ubin for research...Wooooohoooooo~~

No comments: