Saturday, September 29, 2007

Recently
I feel that I've been treating DarDar abit bad
& I could sense that he isnt feeling good about it too

Everytime I tease him with all the things that should be done that he did
& he'll just looked at me with a -_- face
I tickled him to make him laugh

Maybe
I'm doing it the wrong way
Probably his heart is bleeding
But the artificial laughter covers it

Recently
He's into some kinda trouble
That may cause attendance in court

He isnt doing anything coz he repeated he donno how to do it
while I didnt know how to do it sought ways to do it

View this
Our characters are totally different

Having desperately to help him
I called my friends, SMSed my friends, Msned my friends to find out how
But he was sitting beside me looking at me doing it

I felt abit pissed
coz I'm taking my effort to solve a problem that does not belong to me

I understand that even if he's not my husband-to-be
I would also do it for a simple friend
However
The fact is he is my husband-to-be
He should solve the matter himself then letting the wife-to-be worried

Not saying that he should hide all matters to least make me worry
But share it so I can provide my thinking cap
Since I always have lotsa solutions even as to how to kill an ant effectively

Saying so
Could I have been way too superior controlling him of his way of living?
Or could it just be him that couldnt be slightly changed?

I wondered
If we might end up arguing every day after the rings had been placed on our fingers
Are there gonna be more hidden problems to least make me worried but gained scoldings from me?

I love my DarDar
His love to me is protective
Maybe it's also time for me to protect his protective love

No comments: