Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Alice had a pack of keropok fresh from Terrenganu
& I wanted a small portion of it
So I went to her house to collect it
at 10pm

DarDar drove me over
& then suddenly
My Honda Civic broke down

.................................

It seems that the alternater (or whatever you call it) broke down
Couldnt start at all
So I called Er ge down for assistance

Er Ge came within 10 minutes
Reversed his car to face our car so he could connect his battery to our battery via the 'kiap kiap'
Traffic was abit heavy
& it was pretty much a challenge

After testing
Er Ge confirmed that Honda Civic is dead
Need to tow

As we were talking about it
A Mitsubishi Lancer stopped behind us
DarDar & I thought 'Kaoz, which idiot also have his car spoilt?'
Then we realised it's Jack

Haha
Car broke down also got supporter

Er Ge then left since there's nothing much he could do
But thanks alot for coming for assistance

While we waited for the tow service
Dean came
Our next supporter
& we chatted till the tow came

After that
Dean drove us to NUS where he needed to fetch his workers home
& we had a short drink
We chatted alot of ghostly stories
Until my hair all stood up

It was around 230am we reached home

& today
I never go work
Fever

Dr Chow offered me 2 days MC but I could only take one
Tomorrow must rush work

Sigh
Why before I leave must do so many shits?

No comments: