Friday, September 21, 2007

It's a hectic day at work today
All the manual work reminded me of my FYP days
But I'm not at all worried about it
Coz I've got the muscle to work on!
Hee Hee

Rushed back home to shower after the day
Smelling totally fresh & sweet due to my bath foam
The odour in the bus turned me off totally

I forgot Tekka is along the journey

All the funny curry powder smell that was smeared at whichever part of the body

*shakes head*

Met Jasinda, Ling & Ash for dinner at Beppu Ramen
It's Ling's birthday
Ate the hot ramen & chatted over the table
& then went to C.A.N cafe for another chit-chat

DarDar went fishing
& he caught a soon hock!!

KNN
It's so fucking big that he went all crazy about
& KNN
It's so fucking big that it looked so fucking UGLY!!!
& KNN
My friend Dean kept tell me it tastes fucking nice

KNN
How come big ugly fishes always taste nice?

I believe it's how evolution works
When you think that a guy is fucking fat & ugly, he's actually very kind-hearted
So....
Hmmmmm

Anyway
It's gonna be deep-fried tomorrow
Lalalalalalalala

Soon Hock at Tze Cha stall
I wonder if the chef is gonna cook it fabulous

No comments: