Saturday, September 22, 2007

We cooked the marbled goby on Friday night for dinner
=x
& this is my 1st time eating this acclaimed-delicate dish

Hmmm... so so only loh
It's just a fish afterall
Just that the flesh is real tender
Not much of the 'fish' taste though

Anyway
It's only $16 instead of the normal $160
Coz we went to have it done at a Tze Char store
Heehee

Had my hair done
Dreaded for a cut desperately
Spent 4 hours to do it
& it's not completed

It's only some hair preparation for my hairshow on 1st October
Gotta do catwalks on a x inch heels
Urgh
Hope I dont fall down

Been busy these few days
Like care-free living afterall
Working in a fisheries farm is my least expected
But I gained related experience about aquarium trades

So much back to my knowledge on Fisheries & Mariculture
& there I gave some short consultation to my friend regarding their processes

Just a lil thought though
Not too much
Until I have the power to open a Environmental Consultation firm myself

HAHAHAHAHA

Well
It's not too bad to dream
At least it has always been my dream
A dream I'm chasing for

Step by step
I guess I'm working on it

Somemore I just applied for a marine research programme in Mexico
If they allow me to join them
That's even another step closer

I guess it really takes lotsa sacrifices to work towards a dream
Whenever I told DarDar about me going somewhere overseas to do my related things
He gave me that kinda look

Probably sounds abit selfish to go ahead in order to realise my own dreams
But I do not wanna die without achieving anything
I guess that's why my JC testimonial wrote me as 'strong-willed' girl

Ah!
We shall see how it goes

I was reading this magazine that says:
3 outta 5 employers complaint about having untalented employees
& it commented that if you find that your work is not supportive & unappreciated
LEAVE

I think I'd made the right choice after 1.5yrs
& i hope it's not too late

No comments: